CONTROLLING MICROBES WITH UV-LED TECHNOLOGY
LED Future Oy’s UV-LED technology enables development of UV-light based disinfection systems to a variety of different environments and applications.
UV Disinfection does not add any chemicals to the disinfected material, does not affect the molecular structure or qualities of the material – except destroying the unwanted micro-organisms! LED technology based disinfection with UV-light is very energy efficient and ecological. Unlike the mercury lamp UV’s, LED technology is precisely controllable. LED technology uses very little energy and does not produce dangerous waste products such as mercury.
SAMPLE APPLICATIONS AND ENVIRONMENTS OF UV-LED DISINFECTION:
– Disinfection of drinking water without chemicals etc.
– Disinfecting and destroying antibiotic resistant bacteria with AC and surface disinfection systems
– Disinfection of swimming water in pools without chemicals
– Surface disinfection – for example hospital operating rooms, public shower facilities etc.
– Replacing pasteurization with UV Disinfection in dairy-products
– Disinfection systems in ballast tanks for marine ecology control
– Disinfection of air in public buildings
– Disinfection of packing materials in food industry
– Disinfection of process waters in food industry